Saturday, July 17, 2010

Introducing: ME

My name is Mandi.
I'm 22 years old. I just graduated from Brigham Young University with a bachelors degree in the humanities. I'm the middle of nine kids. I'm the only redhead in my family. I like salt on my apples and pizza. I don't like being pinched, flicked,or poked. I like eating rock salt. I hate wet willies as well as the more formal wet Williams. I like dancing, singing, doodling, and Chinese food. I ate an inchworm at my ninth grade picnic because I thought it would help me make friends. I grew up in Pennsylvania. I don't like wearing pink, but I still do. My grandma is my hero. I love yoga and using my imagination. I sit in an office at a computer for eight hours a day. I like rhubarb and Velveeta macaroni and cheese. I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love opera, mo-town, country, oldies,and hip-hop. I really like Lifetime movies and the Sims. I love studying art. I don't like sad things. I cry at everything, but I hate crying in public. My favorite color is purple. My second favorite color is emerald green and then blue. Oh and I'm getting married in 34 days 16 hours and 5 minutes. But who's counting? :-)

His name is Daniel and he's wonderful.

It seems like stating a blog is part of the process of becoming a married individual (at least in Utah it is), so I thought I'd start early and give everybody an idea of how it it all started... with a fried Twinkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment