Thursday, July 7, 2011

UPDATES

Daniel and I were able to work directly with the airlines and get a flight change for less than $5,000.00!!! The reason all the flights were so expensive is because all the flights from Edinburgh to London were booked and they couldn't find us a connection anywhere else (which I still am not sure I believe). However, Daniel and I are already going to be in London from the 11th to the 14th (a trip we had booked to do with my parents), so instead of flying back home to Edinburgh at the end of that trip, we are going to go straight from London back to the states.  I'm really excited to go home to Utah, but now the sad feelings for leaving Edinburgh are surfacing. I guess in my situation, I can't win, but I can't really lose either. 

It'll be good to be home.

Oh, and just for the record, we're still getting ripped off with how much we are paying to change our flight.  I hate Airlines. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment