Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wedding

We've actually been married 5 months and 3 days now.   I'm just not the best at this blogging thing.  The wedding was absolutely beautiful.  I couldn't have asked for anything better.  Daniel and I only had three goals--
ONE: We wanted people to have fun and stay
TWO: We wanted it to be simple
&
THREE: We wanted awesome pictures

 In order to meet our goals our wedding sort of evolved into: 
An old fashioned picnic!



My colors ended up being red, white, and yellow. --Emphasizing Gingham & Sunflowers

We also had a three person band that played old time tunes. ABSOLUTELY awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite aspect was the band. It's something I wish Ryan and I would have splurged on for our reception because we CERTAINLY had the perfect place for dancing. Oh, well!

    Glad you're blogging, sis. This will make documenting your and Daniel's Scottish Adventure SO much easier for you!

    ReplyDelete