Monday, January 24, 2011

Daniel Baird


Daniel Paul Baird (the one with the du-rag).  He's the boy that invited me over.... haha

After an evening of fried twinkies, hanging out with Daniel and his roommates became a habit. They were fun, funny, and frugal--not to mention the nicest group of boys I had met in a long long time.  The only problem was that Daniel was a red head and that was one of my "rules."

Never date a redhead--it's weird.

It's normal to see two brunettes or two blondes together.  It's also normal to see two asians or two mexicans together BUT how many redheads do you see together? Seriously.  It's not common. And everybody assumes we're siblings.

Apparently Daniel had the same issue so he tried setting me up with his roommate, and then decided to pursue my sister (who is conveniently a blonde). Absolute disaster.  We would always gravitate towards eachother and before I knew it he introduced me to one of his friends as his girlfriend.

Three months later I was his fiance.



Six months after that...


his WIFE.

1 comment:

  1. And what a beautiful bride you are! Seriously, one of the best and most fun weddings I've ever been to.

    ReplyDelete