Sunday, April 24, 2011

Graduation Plus

This past week has been insane.

Packing...Finals...Packing...Graduation...Parties...Airplanes... SCOTLAND.

Daniel and I packed up all our belongings and shoved them in an 8x8 storage unit for the summer. Then we went his graduation. I was surprised at how much I actually enjoyed it--granted, there were a few snoozing moments--the energy of the grads was contagious and it makes me sad that I didn't go to my own. Oh well. Daniel had a blast.





Daniel and his cousin Whitney

Grad lineup


Daniel with Cami and Ethan

Me and Daniel

Daniel and his old roommate Cooper



Daniel had me jump a fence with him so he could play soccer "one last time" with his buddies.

Grandpa, Jared, Me, Daniel, Aunt Melanie

Graduation part at Aunt Suzanne's

My favorite grads :-) Daniel, Copper, and Jillian
After all the graduation celebrations, we were off to Scotland for Daniel's internship.   Currently, I am sitting in my tiny "flat"-- and when I say tiny I mean it... Actually, I think microscopic would describe it better.  We spent the afternoon relaxing (but not sleeping) and then touring aka trying to find where Daniel has to be TOMORROW for his first day of work.  We ate our first Easter meal / meal in Scotland at a small kebab shop where a small Greek boy kept throwing pennies at our heads.   Oh and yes... that is the Edinburgh castle behind us :-)

4 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Enjoy this amazing journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! That's a castle? I'm so jealous. And you look gorgeous, by the way. Then again, you always do.

    And so happy!

    Happy Easter as a married couple. From me and Ryan. Have fun. I can't wait to read about all your Scottish adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! Is that a welcoming tradition in Scotland...throwing pennies at your head! hahahha
    Can't wait to hear about all your experiences!

    ReplyDelete